giovane’s Pumpkin Muffin
one of our new fall offerings at giovane- our house-made Lifestyles Cuisine pumpkin muffin…
a medium sized pumpkin muffin has very low cholesterol and saturated fat, and is an excellent source of vitamin A…
2 cups sugar
0.75 cup vegetable oil
12 oz pumpkin puree
4 ea eggs
2.75 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp pumpkin spice blend
(to taste- cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, clove)
4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Beat Oil and Sugar together.
2. Mix in pumpkin puree.
3. Combine all dry ingredients, except Pumpkin Seeds.
4. gently mix wet and dry mixtures until just combined.
5. Scoop 45g per muffin (fills a typical medium muffin pan)- top muffins with Pumpkin seeds.
6. bake at 325F for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
yields 24 muffins